Reason
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ozymandias Level 70 Rogue ohh yaa

2 posters

Go down

Ozymandias Level 70 Rogue  ohh yaa Empty Ozymandias Level 70 Rogue ohh yaa

Post  Ozymandias Mon May 19, 2008 9:11 pm

Name: Toon: Ozymandias
Actual: Ron

Class: Rogue

Spec: Combat Swords 19/41/1 (1 point in MoS for stealth in 5 mans)

Armory Link: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Ozymandias

Professions: Skinning 375/Leatherworking 375

Will you be able to make our raiding times? (Please refer to the About Reason post):
Ok…this is the only drawback: I am available to raid EVERY day except Tues from 7 pm to whenever. I say drawback as you list Tuesday as one of your raid days.

Previous Guilds/Servers and reasons for leaving:
Acolytes: left due to lack of consistent raiding, and general lack of interest from members.
Uncrowned: left because guild evaporated around me…once again inconsistent raid attendance and lack of progress.
Currently in Daimyo Resurrected because they said I could hang with them untill I found a guild that better suited my schedule, and they are a great group of people.

What is your raiding experience? (PreBC and BC):
Pre BC:
MC: all but Rag (damn)
ZG: multiple full clears
AQ20: some trips in but never a full clear.
BC: Kara…OMG so much Kara….
SSC: assisted other guilds in dropping Hydross and Lurker
TK: Uncrowned attempted Loot Reaver once but our ranged kept getting
themselves blown up =) This is when the guild started to fracture.
ZA: Bear Boss and Eagle Boss only
Unfortunately that is it =(

What do you normally bring to a raid? (Consumables/Flasks/Elixirs etc..):
Haste Potions
Thistle Tea
Flasks of Relentless Assault
Bandages
Health Pots
AG, AP, and Hit food
Drums of War
Drums of Restoration

Please list your raiding Addons:
DBM
Oman
Other basic addons, but I am always open to suggestions for better ones.

What is your reasoning for applying to Reason?:
You ASKING for Rogues! LOL...seriously though....I am tired of running Kara over and over. Don’t get me wrong…I’ll go to Kara any time, I just want to experience all the content I possible can. I am looking to become part of a successful raiding team/guild. Oh, and it seems your raid times are ALMOST perfect for my schedule.

Do you know anyone currently in Reason? If so who?:
I really have not recognized anyone on your current roster.

Is your internet and computer stable?:
As of Wednesday I will have a flat out gamming computer and I use DSL which is very stable in my area.

Tell us a little about yourself:

Hmmm...not very good at talking about myself. lol I love this game! 1st MMORPG I let myself get into adn BAMN!! Got me. Raiding is the best part of it, and I want to do more of it than I have been able to. I can do ANYTHING you need me to as a Rogue. If I dont already know how I will learn it. I know how to prepare for a new raid/boss encounter so as to be fully aware of what is comming. I play a minimum of 4 hours a day , and have 3 70's. Ozy is my main, and I have a 70 Prot Warrior named Shadalla that is Kara/Heroic geared with a couple of blues left, and a Fire Mage named Fizzspark (a gnome of course) who is also Kara/Badge geared. I have the skills you are looking for. =)

Anything else?: Ozy would come to you fully geared through Gruuls, I would like the Dragonspine Trophy of course, but he is ready for the 25 mans you have on your hit list. I am open to any type of interview you would like be it vent or a trial run through any instance. I would be a very loyal, hard working member of your guild/raid team.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Ron/Ozymandias

Ozymandias

Back to top Go down

Ozymandias Level 70 Rogue  ohh yaa Empty Re: Ozymandias Level 70 Rogue ohh yaa

Post  Ozymandias Mon May 19, 2008 9:23 pm

hmmm...not sure what happened here...I only posted once.

Ron

Ozymandias

Back to top Go down

Post  Simplex Tue May 20, 2008 5:01 pm

Thanks, I'll be on later, so send me a tell if you catch me. Or whisper any of the officers (Asthenos, furtive, silverblayde, thundercatt, swifft) whenever.
Simplex
Simplex
Admin

https://reason-guild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ozymandias Tue May 20, 2008 5:14 pm

Awsome, I don't get on tonight until about 10 to 10:30 but I will contact any officer that is on at that time.
Very Happy

Ozymandias

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down