Reason
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoofy (Levely 70 Enhancement Shaman)

3 posters

Go down

Hoofy (Levely 70 Enhancement Shaman) Empty Hoofy (Levely 70 Enhancement Shaman)

Post  Hoofy Sat May 31, 2008 11:16 am

Name: Toon: Hoofy

Actual: Brian

Class: Shaman

Spec: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Hoofy
Currently i am Enhancement and would LOVE to stay that way, but i did raid for Last Resort as a Restoration Shaman

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Hoofy
I need a few Upgrades from Crafted and in Heroics

Professions: Alchemy 271 (Trying to Power Level) and Herbalism 68 (I just AH all the herbs i get)

Will you be able to make our raiding times? (Please refer to the About Reason post):
I have a very easy schedule, i can usually make every raid until i get everything at school worked out

Previous Guilds/Servers and reasons for leaving:
Last Resort while my name was Shamazin, They were going through some rough times with there Gbank being jacked and i just couldnt handle the drama, Reemergence as Shamazin, Gdisbanded, Impervious as Hoofy, to slow at raid progression, and thats about it, for some reason it says Reckoning in my Armory which is realy odd.

What is your raiding experience? (PreBC and BC):
PreBC, Hmmmmm...AQ40 up to Twin Emps as a hunter, Naxx up to Kel Thuzad on a Hunter.
BC...
Kara-Cleared (Even animal bosses for fun Very Happy)
ZA-Cleared (have recieved 3 timed events)
Gruul-Cleared
Mag-Cleared
SSC-Cleared
TK-3/4 (Never could get down Kael Thas)
Hyjal-Cleared (WOOOT FOR KILLING ARCHI!!!!!! Very Happy)
BT-Cleared up to RoS (Was never issued Hearts of Darkness for Sresist set)
SWP-ATTEMPTED! Kalecgos but never downed.

What do you normally bring to a raid? (Consumables/Flasks/Elixirs etc..):
Flask of Relentless Assault
Major Agility Potions
Roasted Clefthoof
Ravager Dogs,
And i usually spare a couple mana and Health pots for whenever a fellow raider may need them

Please list your raiding Addons:
Omen Threat
DBM
FloTotemBar for Totem Twisting
And what raid is it without Atlas Loot XD

What is your reasoning for applying to Reason?:
Im looking for a place I can make progression in raiding but be in a non tense environment.

Do you know anyone currently in Reason? If so who?:
Currently No, my ACC is actually suspended because of who knows what but this gave me time to look for a nice raiding guild.

Is your internet and computer stable?:
TBH i have no idea what computer i use, all i know is that I dont lag and a may DC depending on world server,

Tell us a little about yourself:
Im a very laid back person, I rarely argue unless provoked, As i said before im 15 years old (Im also a Sponsored Skater so if I get accepted into a competition i may have to leave raids, but there usually flexible times when it comes to competitions), Currently i am Undergoing a problem and i hope you give me the benefit of the doubt, While i was in Impervious, they gave members the option to withdraw from the bank (Dont get the Idea that i ninjaed everything!) but when i asked PERMISSION to take a few enchanting items i was granted permission, (Now i have already paid the enchanting items back, heres my next predicament) They also gave me 2 epic gems from Magtheridon runs which denied me access to The Droogies when they told the GM,(I have told them i would ALSO pay these back when the Gem Vendor on QD opened up) but i just wanted myself to tell you before they told you.

Feel free to contact me in the next 2 days, My characters i normally play are Hoofy and Shdwpriest.

Hoofy

Back to top Go down

Hoofy (Levely 70 Enhancement Shaman) Empty Re: Hoofy (Levely 70 Enhancement Shaman)

Post  Silverblayde Sat May 31, 2008 12:35 pm

awesome app contact an officer in the game
Silverblayde
Silverblayde

Back to top Go down

Hoofy (Levely 70 Enhancement Shaman) Empty Hoofy

Post  Hoofy Sat May 31, 2008 12:38 pm

Will do once i get my account back =DDDD

and ty for Compliment on App! Very Happy

Hoofy

Back to top Go down

Hoofy (Levely 70 Enhancement Shaman) Empty Re: Hoofy (Levely 70 Enhancement Shaman)

Post  Thundercatt Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:06 pm

quick question, were u ever in Five Corners or Darkenbane?

Thundercatt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum